Asahi Premium Beverages is a member of the Asahi Beverages Group. Asahi Premium Beverages has a broad portfolio of beverage brands to suit adult consumers and their lifestyles. The range includes premium and mainstream beer brands, craft beers, premium ciders, a leading ready-to-drink (RTD) portfolio as well as premium full strength spirits.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will lead a team of Activation Managers and develop the 12-18month customer activation plan which will link our brand planning process, trade activation plan & customer initiatives.
This is a critical role within the business which will give you the responsibility to own and deliver strategic and customer initiatives, drive category growth with our external partners and lead the shopper activation plan internally with Sales, Commercial & Marketing.
- Lead category growth through developing and executing strategic activation initiatives derived through sound shopper insights
- Lead continuous improvement and review of how APB develops, communicates and activates in market across all channels
- Provide inputs into the customer JBP process that deliver against how we want to effectively execute both brand & category growth initiatives
- Lead our internal planning and alignment to bring to life our commercial plans ensuring engagement at all levels of the business
- Coach & Develop a team of 3 Trade Marketing Managers
- Build our corporate brand and culture both externally and internally within the Asahi Group making APB the employer of choice and providing leadership and direction to the Customer Marketing Team
- Highly driven with a passion for continuous improvement and seeking out opportunities
- Broad commercial experience within FMCG across trade marketing, sales, shopper marketing and category
- Highly planned with an ability to think strategically and adapt quickly
- Excellent communication skills and level of comfort dealing with senior management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales and market data
- Strong leadership abilities and experience in working in a multi stakeholder environment
- Outstanding relationship builder; ability to collaborate with colleagues across a range of functional areas
How to apply
Apply now to the Asahi Beverages Careers team via the online application link.