Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to hire a Customer Service Officer/Sales & Marketing Administrator to join their corporate team. This is a diverse and interesting role. The key duties will include:
- Contacting customers to assist with the smooth property purchase process
- Ensure customer details are current and correct
- Update customers with progress of purchases
- Answer customer enquiries
- Enter all information gathered into a company database
- Ensure the company database is updated and correct
- Support the Sales and Marketing Manager with ad-hoc administration duties
To be considered for this role you will be a switched on, savvy and driven individual who is highly organised, proactive and can use initiative. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be passionate about offering a superior service to the customers. You will have experience working in a professional customer service role and have previous experience using a company database. You will also have strong administration skills and experience using MS Office (including MS Excel). Experience working in the property industry is an advantage but not essential.
This organisation offer an extremely high quality product, they therefore only hire staff that are dedicated to ensuring their brand, product and customer service is superior to their competitors.
On offer is a truly unique opportunity to join an industry leader. You will enjoy working within a dynamic, positive and driven team. You will be compensated with a competitive salary and a genuine career opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today by clicking on the icon below.
For further information or for a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Monica Walmsley on 0499 041 222.
0499 041 222