Digital Campaign Executive
If you are a savvy Display Campaign executive with strong analytical and problem solving skills and are looking at a career defining opportunity, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they…
World’s largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail…
This is a FT contract role commencing immediately till end Sept 2018 – 6 months with definite possibility of extension for another 3 months.
Working on a strategic incubation project, the Sydney team are looking for an analytically strong Campaign executive who can monitor and manage programmatic campaigns for large Australian advertisers and help them grow by continually performing against their KPI’s.
You’ll manage daily analysis of all campaigns trafficked in DFP and proactively identify issues that may impact delivery of impressions or meet advertiser goals.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Manage booking of programmatic campaigns through DFP
- Respond to emails/attend kick off calls with internal stakeholders, partners and customers
- Check availability of inventory to deliver on a campaign
- Proactively escalate issues that may be affecting delivery to technical services team or other stakeholders
- Check creatives for compliance on specs and publisher policies
- Generate reports on a regular basis and provide them to both internal and external stakeholders for review
What you will bring…
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing specifically managing programmatic campaigns via DFP.
- Familiarity with DFP, DBM workflow a big plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Digital Marketing platforms/AdWords skills preferable.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a place that’s on everyone’s wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You’ll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity or talk about the other cool roles that I’m currently working on – please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI – KM1