Geofabrics is Australasia’s geosynthetic specialist with the largest regional footprint of any geosynthetic supplier in Australasia. We value integrity, success, passion, innovation and collaboration and for over 35 years now we have supported the Australasian infrastructure sector through providing quality products and technical expertise.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Laboratory Manager who will make a difference to our business and our customers via:
- Research and Development of geosynthetics to better understand the performance of the products in new and unusual applications
- Providing technical support to the sales team, specifiers and design teams to create interest and demand of our brands and products. This may involve providing training as required.
- Develop design alternatives to conventional methods showcasing Geofabrics vast product range
- Publication of technical papers in geosynthetic and engineering related publications
- Juggling multiple active and important projects and ensure that timelines are upheld
- Provide support and leadership to the Laboratory Analyst
We are looking for someone who:
- Displays superior communications skills – including the ability to present to and engage their audience
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with anyone that they deal with
- Has a minimum of 5 years laboratory experience
- Can demonstrate strong technical knowledge
- Science or Engineering Degree preferred
The role is challenging and certainly no two days will be the same. A detailed job description can be obtained by emailing Heather Paliouras – HR and WHS Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org