- Fast Paced Role – Listed Company
- $110k plus super and benefits
- Genuine Progression Opportunities
They are a well-known manufacturing giant and expanding brand in the Australian market. As a listed company with multiple divisions and large accounting team with a national foot print, the next Management Accountant will have access to various growth opportunities as well as to the brightest minds in the industry.
Reporting into the Divisional Controller and headed up by the GM of Finance, this is a fast-paced role which will see you:
- Business partner with key financial and non-financial stakeholders in the business
- Work in closely with Operational staff
- Be heavily involved in preparation of Divisional financial reports
- Conduct variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting along with analyze business KPIS
- Preparation of supporting reconciliations/registers (FBT, motor Vehciles etc).
- Take process improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior Management Accounting experience ideally within the FMCG, Retail or Manufacturing sector
- An inquisitive mind with prior proven process improvement experience
- Strong business partnering capabilities with a focus on collaboration
- CA/CPA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Be able to travel interstate to visit operational locations nationally
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- A team leader wo is a great mentor and teacher
- Financial support for CA/CPA study
- Participation in the company Share Scheme
- A strong team culture with monthly events and celebrations
- The opportunity to grow within the business and expand your career
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Umang Bhalla on 02 9891 7400.